2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 447.9
Unspecified disorders of arteries and arterioles
- Short description: Arterial disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 447.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 447.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 447.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 447.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I77.9 Disorder of arteries and arterioles, unspecified
- Arterial steal syndrome
- Arterial, arteriole and capillary disease
- Disorder of aorta
- Disorder of artery
- Disorder of artery of neck
- Disorder of carotid artery
- Disorder of coronary artery
- Medionecrosis of aorta
- Unspecified disease of artery