2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 443.89
Other specified peripheral vascular diseases
- Short description: Periph vascular dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 443.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 443.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 443.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 443.89: 2014.
- Acquired portal-systemic shunt due to cirrhosis
- Acroparesthesia, vasomotor
- Cocaine-induced acrocyanosis and livedo reticularis
- Dietetic microangiopathy
- Erythrocyanosis with nodules
- Hypothenar hammer syndrome
- Reversed vascular flow
- Simple acroparesthesia
- Small vessel disease due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Specific mixed vascular syndrome
- Steal syndrome of upper limb
- Vasoconstriction disorder of extremities
- Vasomotor acroparesthesia
- Vasomotor acroparesthesia (tingling hands and feet)
- Vibration syndrome
- Vibration white finger
- simple [Schultze's type]
- vasomotor [Nothnagel's type]
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I73.89 Other specified peripheral vascular diseases