2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.83
Aneurysm of splenic artery
- Short description: Splenic artery aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 442.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 442.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.83: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.8 Aneurysm of other specified arteries
- ANEURYSM OF SPLENIC ARTERY
- Aneurysm, splenic artery
- Splenic artery aneurysm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 442.83
- Aneurysm (anastomotic) (artery) (cirsoid) (diffuse) (false) (fusiform) (multiple) (ruptured) (saccular) (varicose) 442.9
- spleen, splenic 442.83