2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 433.90
Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified precerebral artery without mention of cerebral infarction
- Short description: Ocl art NOS wo infrct.
- ICD-9-CM 433.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 433.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 433.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 433.90: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I65.9 Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified precerebral artery
- Obstruction of precerebral artery
- Occlusion of precerebral artery
- Precerebral artery occlusion
- Precerebral artery stenosis
- Stenosis of precerebral artery