2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.00
Coronary atherosclerosis of unspecified type of vessel, native or graft
- Short description: Cor ath unsp vsl ntv/gft.
- ICD-9-CM 414.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 414.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 414.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.00: 2014.
- CAD (Coronary artery disease)
- Cad w hx of CABG
- CAD, presence of stent
- CAD, radiation induced
- Coronary arteriosclerosis
- Coronary arteriosclerosis after coronary artery bypass graft
- Coronary arteriosclerosis due to radiation
- Coronary artery disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD), presence of stent
- Coronary artery disease with history of coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
- Coronary artery disease, radiation induced
- Presence of coronary artery stent in patient with coronary artery disease
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I25.10 Atherosclerotic heart disease of native coronary artery without angina pectoris