2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 410.42
Acute myocardial infarction of other inferior wall, subsequent episode of care
- Short description: AMI inferior wall,subseq.
- ICD-9-CM 410.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 410.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 410.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 410.42: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I21.19 ST elevation (STEMI) myocardial infarction involving other coronary artery of inferior wall