2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 410.00
Acute myocardial infarction of anterolateral wall, episode of care unspecified
- Short description: AMI anterolateral,unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 410.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 410.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 410.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 410.00: 2014.
- Acute myocardial infarction of anterolateral wall
- Heart attack, acute, anterolateral wall
- MI, acute, anterolateral wall
- Subseq ST elevation MI, anterolateral wall, within 4 wks of previous MI
- Subsequent heart attack, anterolateral wall, within 4 weeks of previous heart attack
- Subsequent ST elevation anterolateral wall myocardial infarction, within 4 weeks of previous myocardial infarction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I21.09 ST elevation (STEMI) myocardial infarction involving other coronary artery of anterior wall