2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 405.99
Other unspecified secondary hypertension
- Short description: Second hypertension NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 405.99 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 405.99 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 405.99.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 405.99: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I15.8 Other secondary hypertension
- Endocrine hypertension
- HTN, secondary
- Hypertension associated with transplantation
- Hypertension due to kidney transplant
- Hypertension due to renal transplant
- Hypertension secondary to endocrine disorder
- Hypertension secondary to kidney transplant
- Hypertension, secondary
- Secondary HTN
- Secondary hypertension
- Secondary hypertension (HTN)