2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.70
- Short description: Otalgia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 388.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 388.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.70: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H92.09 Otalgia, unspecified ear
- Bilat otalgia
- Bilateral otalgia
- Both sides otalgia (ear pain)
- Left otalgia
- Otalgia (earache)
- Right otalgia