2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.32
Subluxation of lens
- ICD-9-CM 379.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 379.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 379.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.32: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H27.119 Subluxation of lens, unspecified eye
- Bilat lens subluxation
- Bilateral subluxation of lens
- L lens subluxation
- Left lens subluxation
- Left subluxation of lens
- Lens subluxation
- Lens subluxation, both eyes
- R lens subluxation
- Right lens subluxation
- Right subluxation of lens