2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 379.21
- ICD-9-CM 379.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 379.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 379.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 379.21: 2014.
- Bilat vitreous degeneration
- Bilateral vitreous degeneration
- Degeneration of posterior vitreous body
- L vitreous degeneration
- Left vitreous degeneration
- Posterior vitreous degeneration
- Posterior vitreous degeneration (eye)
- Posterior vitreous detachment
- Posterior vitreous detachment (eye)
- R vitreous degeneration
- Right vitreous degeneration
- Vitreous degeneration (eye condition)
- Vitreous degeneration, both eyes
- Vitreous detachment
- Vitreous detachment (eye condition)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H43.819 Vitreous degeneration, unspecified eye