2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 378.31
- ICD-9-CM 378.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 378.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 378.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 378.31: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.21 Vertical strabismus, right eye
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H50.22 Vertical strabismus, left eye
- Hypertropia (strabismus, eye condition)
- Vertical heterotropia (constant) (intermittent)