2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 376.12
- ICD-9-CM 376.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 376.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 376.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 376.12: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H05.129 Orbital myositis, unspecified orbit
- Bilat orbital myositis
- Bilateral orbital myositis
- L orbital myositis
- Left orbital myositis
- Orbital myositis, both eyes
- R orbital myositis
- Right orbital myositis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 376.12
- Myositis 729.1
- orbital, chronic 376.12