2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 375.54
Stenosis of lacrimal sac
- Short description: Lacrimal sac stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 375.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 375.54 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 375.54.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 375.54: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H04.579 Stenosis of unspecified lacrimal sac
- Bilat lacrimal sac stenosis
- Bilateral stenosis of lacrimal sac
- L lacrimal sac stenosis
- Lacrimal sac stenosis
- Lacrimal sac stenosis, both eyes
- Left lacrimal sac stenosis
- Left stenosis of lacrimal sac
- R lacrimal sac stenosis
- Right lacrimal sac stenosis
- Right stenosis of lacrimal sac