2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.73
- ICD-9-CM 372.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 372.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.73: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.429 Conjunctival edema, unspecified eye
- Bilat conjunctival edema
- Bilateral conjunctival edema
- Conjunctival edema, both eyes
- L conjunctival edema
- Left conjunctival edema
- R conjunctival edema
- Right conjunctival edema
- Chemosis of conjunctiva
- Subconjunctival edema