2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.63
- ICD-9-CM 372.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 372.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.63: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H11.239 Symblepharon, unspecified eye
- Bilat symblepharon
- Bilateral symblepharon
- L symblepharon
- Left symblepharon
- R symblepharon
- Right symblepharon
- Symblepharon, both eyes
- Extensive adhesions of conjunctiva