2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 372.01
Serous conjunctivitis, except viral
- Short description: Serous conjunctivitis.
- ICD-9-CM 372.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 372.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 372.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 372.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H10.239 Serous conjunctivitis, except viral, unspecified eye
- Bilat nonviral serous conjunctivitis
- Bilateral nonviral serous conjunctivitis
- L nonviral serous conjunctivitis
- Left nonviral serous conjunctivitis
- Nonviral serous conjunctivitis, both eyes
- R nonviral serous conjunctivitis
- Right nonviral serous conjunctivitis
- viral conjunctivitis NOS (077.9)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 372.01
- Conjunctivitis (exposure) (infectious) (nondiphtheritic) (pneumococcal) (pustular) (staphylococcal) (streptococcal) NEC 372.30
- serous 372.01