2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.21
Idiopathic corneal edema
- ICD-9-CM 371.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.21 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 371.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.21: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.229 Idiopathic corneal edema, unspecified eye
- Bilat idiopathic corneal edema
- Bilateral idiopathic corneal edema
- Idiopathic corneal edema, both eyes
- L idiopathic corneal edema
- Left idiopathic corneal edema
- R idiopathic corneal edema
- Right idiopathic corneal edema
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 371.21