2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.64
Ghost vessels (corneal)
- Short description: Corneal ghost vessels.
- ICD-9-CM 370.64 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.64 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 370.64.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.64: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.419 Ghost vessels (corneal), unspecified eye
- Bilat corneal ghost vessels
- Bilateral corneal ghost vessels
- Corneal ghost vessels
- Corneal ghost vessels, both eyes
- L corneal ghost vessels
- Left corneal ghost vessels
- R corneal ghost vessels
- Right corneal ghost vessels
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.64
- vessels, cornea 370.64