2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.61
Localized vascularization of cornea
- Short description: Local vasculariza cornea.
- ICD-9-CM 370.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 370.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.61: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.439 Localized vascularization of cornea, unspecified eye
- Bilat localized vascularization of cornea
- Bilateral localized vascularization of corneas
- L localized vascularization of cornea
- Left localized vascularization of cornea
- Localized corneal vascularization
- Localized vascularization of cornea, both eyes
- R localized vascularization of cornea
- Right localized vascularization of cornea
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 370.61