2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.44
Other localized visual field defect
- Short description: Visual field defect NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 368.44 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.44 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 368.44.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.44: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.459 Other localized visual field defect, unspecified eye
- Abnormal peripheral vision
- Absolute scotoma
- Concentric visual field constriction
- Decreased peripheral vision
- Local peripheral scotoma
- Nasal step visual field defect
- Peripheral ring scotoma
- Peripheral scotoma
- Peripheral visual field defect
- Physiologic scotoma
- Quadrantic scotoma
- Relative scotoma
- Ring scotoma
- Seeing blob in vision
- Sees colors in visual field
- Visual field scotoma
- Visual field defect: