2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.40
Visual field defect, unspecified
- Short description: Visual field defect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 368.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 368.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.40: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.40 Unspecified visual field defects
- Visual field defect
- Visual field defect as late effect of cerebrovascular accident
- Visual field defect as late effect of stroke
- Visual field defect, late effect of stroke