2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 368.34
Abnormal retinal correspondence
- Short description: Abn retina correspond.
- ICD-9-CM 368.34 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 368.34 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 368.34.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 368.34: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H53.31 Abnormal retinal correspondence
- Abnl retinal correspondence
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 368.34
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- retinal correspondence 368.34