2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.33
Cataract with neovascularization
- Short description: Cataract w neovasculizat.
- ICD-9-CM 366.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 366.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.33: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.219 Cataract with neovascularization, unspecified eye
- Bilat cataract w neovascularization
- Bilateral cataracts with neovascularization
- Cataract w neovascularization
- Cataract with neovascularization, both eyes
- L cataract w neovascularization
- Left cataract with neovascularization
- R cataract w neovascularization
- Right cataract with neovascularization
- Code first underlying condition, as:
- chronic iridocyclitis (364.10)