2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.04
- ICD-9-CM 366.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 366.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 366.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.04: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H26.039 Infantile and juvenile nuclear cataract, unspecified eye
- Infantile and juvenile nuclear cataract
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 366.04
- Cataract (anterior cortical) (anterior polar) (black) (capsular) (central) (cortical) (hypermature) (immature) (incipient) (mature) 366.9