2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.74
Adhesions and disruptions of pupillary membranes
- Short description: Pupillary membranes.
- ICD-9-CM 364.74 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.74 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 364.74.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.74: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.43 Pupillary membranes, bilateral
- Adhesion of pupillary membrane
- Bilat pupillary membranes
- Bilateral adhesion of pupillary membrane
- Iris bomb�
- Iris bombÃ©
- Iris bombe
- L pupillary membranes
- Left adhesion of pupillary membrane
- Left pupillary membranes
- Pupillary membranes
- Pupillary membranes, both eyes
- R pupillary membranes
- Right adhesion of pupillary membrane
- Right pupillary membranes
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 364.74
- Bombé, iris 364.74
- Cyclitic membrane 364.74
- Membrane, membranous - see also condition
- pupillary 364.74
- pupil 364.74
- Occlusio pupillae 364.74
- Pupillary membrane 364.74
- Seclusion pupil 364.74