2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.70
Adhesions of iris, unspecified
- Short description: Adhesions of iris NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 364.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 364.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.70: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.509 Unspecified adhesions of iris and ciliary body, unspecified eye
- Adhesions of iris
- Adhesions of left iris
- Adhesions of right iris
- Bilat iris adhesions
- Bilateral adhesions of iridis
- Iris adhesions, both eyes
- Iris synechiae
- L iris adhesions
- Left iris adhesions
- R iris adhesions
- Right iris adhesions