2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.53
Pigmentary iris degeneration
- Short description: Pigment iris degenerat.
- ICD-9-CM 364.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 364.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.53: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H21.239 Degeneration of iris (pigmentary), unspecified eye
- Bilat pigmentary iris degeneration
- Bilateral pigmentary iris degeneration
- L pigmentary iris degeneration
- Left pigmentary iris degeneration
- Pigment dispersion syndrome
- Pigmentary iris degeneration, both eyes
- R pigmentary iris degeneration
- Right pigmentary iris degeneration
- Acquired heterochromia of iris
- Pigment dispersion syndrome of iris
- Translucency of iris