2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.62
Expulsive choroidal hemorrhage
- Short description: Expulsive choroid hemorr.
- ICD-9-CM 363.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 363.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.62: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H31.319 Expulsive choroidal hemorrhage, unspecified eye
- Bilat expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Bilateral expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Choroid expulsive hemorrhage
- Expulsive choroid hemorrhage, both eyes
- L expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Left expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- R expulsive choroid hemorrhage
- Right expulsive choroid hemorrhage