2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 363.08
Focal retinitis and retinochoroiditis, peripheral
- Short description: Periph focal retinitis.
- ICD-9-CM 363.08 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 363.08 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 363.08.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 363.08: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H30.039 Focal chorioretinal inflammation, peripheral, unspecified eye
- Bilat peripheral focal retinitis
- Bilateral peripheral focal retinitis
- L peripheral focal choroiditis
- L peripheral focal retinitis
- Left peripheral focal choroiditis
- Left peripheral focal retinitis
- Peripheral focal choroiditis
- Peripheral focal retinitis
- Peripheral focal retinitis, both eyes
- R peripheral focal retinitis
- Right peripheral focal retinitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 363.08
- Retinitis (see also Chorioretinitis) 363.20
- Retinochoroiditis (see also Chorioretinitis) 363.20