2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.83
- ICD-9-CM 362.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 362.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.83: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.81 Retinal edema
- Localized retinal edema
- Macular edema
- Macular edema (eye condition)
- Macular retinal edema
- Macular retinal edema (eye condition)
- Retinal edema, localized
- cotton wool spots
- edema (localized) (macular) (peripheral)