2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 362.11
- ICD-9-CM 362.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 362.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 362.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 362.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H35.039 Hypertensive retinopathy, unspecified eye
- Bilat hypertensive retinopathy
- Bilateral hypertensive retinopathy
- Hypertensive retinopathy, both eyes
- L hypertensive retinopathy
- Left hypertensive retinopathy
- R hypertensive retinopathy
- Retinopathy, hypertensive
- Right hypertensive retinopathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 362.11
- Retinopathy (background) 362.10
- hypertensive 362.11