2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 360.31
Primary hypotony of eye
- Short description: Primary hypotony.
- ICD-9-CM 360.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 360.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 360.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 360.31: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H44.449 Primary hypotony of unspecified eye
- Bilat primary eye hypotony
- Bilateral primary hypotony of eyes
- L primary eye hypotony
- Left primary eye hypotony
- Left primary hypotony of eye
- Primary eye hypotony, both eyes
- Primary ocular hypotony
- R primary eye hypotony
- Right primary eye hypotony
- Right primary hypotony of eye