2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 353.3
Thoracic root lesions, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Thoracic root lesion NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 353.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 353.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 353.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 353.3: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G54.3 Thoracic root disorders, not elsewhere classified
- Long thoracic nerve lesion
- Spinal subluxation with thoracic cord lesion
- Thoracic nerve root lesion
- Thoracic radiculopathy
- Thoracic root lesion
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 353.3
- Disorder - see also Disease
- thoracic root (nerve) NEC 353.3
- thoracic root (nerve) 353.3