2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 345.60
Infantile spasms, without mention of intractable epilepsy
- Short description: Inf spasm w/o intr epil.
- ICD-9-CM 345.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 345.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 345.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 345.60: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G40.821 Epileptic spasms, not intractable, with status epilepticus
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G40.822 Epileptic spasms, not intractable, without status epilepticus
- Cryptogenic West syndrome
- Infantile spasms
- Infantile spasms with status epilepticus
- Infantile spasms, w status epilepticus
- Infantile spasms, with status epilepticus
- On examination - salaam attack
- Progressive encephalopathy with edema, hypsarrhythmia and optic atrophy syndrome
- Salaam spasm
- West syndrome