2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 344.40
Monoplegia of upper limb affecting unspecified side
- Short description: Monplga upr lmb unsp sde.
- ICD-9-CM 344.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 344.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 344.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 344.40: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G83.20 Monoplegia of upper limb affecting unspecified side
- Monoparesis of left arm
- Monoparesis of right arm
- Monoplegia (paralysis) arm
- Monoplegia of arm
- Monoplegia of left arm
- Monoplegia of right arm
- Monoplegia of upper limb
- Monoplegia, arm