2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 331.89
Other cerebral degeneration
- Short description: Cereb degeneration NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 331.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 331.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 331.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 331.89: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G31.89 Other specified degenerative diseases of nervous system
- Argyrophilic brain disease
- Cerebral ataxia
- Cerebral paralysis with homolateral ataxia
- Frontal lobe degeneration
- Paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration
- Semantic dementia