2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.52
Sleep related leg cramps
- ICD-9-CM 327.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 327.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.52: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.62 Sleep related leg cramps
- Cramp in lower leg associated with rest
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 327.52
- Cramp(s) 729.82
- sleep related leg 327.52