2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.22
High altitude periodic breathing
- Short description: High altitude breathing.
- ICD-9-CM 327.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.22 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 327.22.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.22: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.32 High altitude periodic breathing
- Central sleep apnea due to high altitude
- Central sleep apnea, high-altitude periodic breath
- Central sleep apnea, high-altitude periodic breathing
- Periodic breathing of sleep at high altitude (finding)