2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.63
- ICD-9-CM 323.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 323.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.63: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G05.4 Myelitis in diseases classified elsewhere
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 323.63
- Myelitis (ascending) (cerebellar) (childhood) (chronic) (descending) (diffuse) (disseminated) (pressure) (progressive) (spinal cord) (subacute) (see also Encephalitis) 323.9
- postinfectious 136.9 [323.63]