2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 323.61
Infectious acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Short description: Inf ac dis encephalomyel.
- ICD-9-CM 323.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 323.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 323.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 323.61: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.00 Acute disseminated encephalitis and encephalomyelitis, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.01 Postinfectious acute disseminated encephalitis and encephalomyelitis (postinfectious ADEM)
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G04.39 Other acute necrotizing hemorrhagic encephalopathy
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Acute disseminated infectious encephalomyelitis (disorder)
- Acute disseminated postinfectious encephalitis
- Acute hemorrhagic leukoencephalitis
- Acute postinfectious necrotizing hemorrhagic encephalopathy
- Disseminated infectious encephalomyelitis, acute
- Encephalitis, acute disseminated
- Infectious acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
- Postinfectious encephalitis, acute disseminated
- Acute necrotizing hemorrhagic encephalopathy