2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 320.82
Meningitis due to gram-negative bacteria, not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Mningts gram-neg bct NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 320.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 320.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 320.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 320.82: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G00.9 Bacterial meningitis, unspecified
- Bacterial meningitis due to Gram-negative bacteria
- Meningitis due to bacillus pyocyaneus
- Meningitis due to Friedlander bacillus
- Meningitis due to Klebsiella mobilis
- Meningitis due to pertussis
- Meningitis w gram negative bacteria
- Meningitis with gram negative bacteria
- Morganella morganii meningitis
- Pseudomonas meningitis
- gram-negative anaerobes (320.81)
- Aerobacter aerogenes
- Escherichia coli [E. coli]
- Friedlander bacillus
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Proteus morganii