2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.35
Childhood onset fluency disorder
- Short description: Chldhd onset flncy disor.
- ICD-9-CM 315.35 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 315.35 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 315.35.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.35: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F80.81 Childhood onset fluency disorder
- Childhood onset stuttering
- Childhood onset stuttering and stammering
- Fluency disorder, childhood onset
- Stuttering and stammering, childhood onset
- Stuttering, childhood onset
- Cluttering NOS
- Stuttering NOS