2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.0
Overanxious disorder specific to childhood and adolescence
- Short description: Overanxious disorder.
- ICD-9-CM 313.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 313.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 313.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders
- Overanxious disorder
- Overanxious disorder of childhood
- Anxiety and fearfulness of childhood and adolescence
- Overanxious disorder of childhood and adolescence