2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 299.00
Autistic disorder, current or active state
- Short description: Autistic disord-current.
- ICD-9-CM 299.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 299.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 299.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 299.00: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F84.0 Autistic disorder
- Active infantile autism
- Autism disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Autism, childhood onset
- Autism, infantile
- Autism, infantile, active
- Autistic disorder
- Autistic disorder of childhood onset
- Childhood onset autism
- Pervasive developmental disorder