2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 296.16
Manic affective disorder, recurrent episode, in full remission
- Short description: Recur manic-full remiss.
- ICD-9-CM 296.16 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 296.16 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 296.16.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 296.16: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F30.4 Manic episode in full remission
- Mania, recurrent episodes, full remission
- Mania, recurrent, full remission
- Recurrent manic episodes, in full remission