2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 290.13
Presenile dementia with depressive features
- Short description: Presenile depression.
- ICD-9-CM 290.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 290.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 290.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 290.13: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F03.90 Unspecified dementia without behavioral disturbance
- Dementia, presenile with depression
- Presenile dementia w depression
- Presenile dementia with depression
- Presenile dementia, depressed type
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 290.13
- Dementia 294.20
- Syndrome - see also Disease