2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 289.52
- ICD-9-CM 289.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 289.52 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 289.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 289.52: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.02 Hb-SS disease with splenic sequestration
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.212 Sickle-cell/Hb-C disease with splenic sequestration
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D57.412 Sickle-cell thalassemia with splenic sequestration
- Acute sickle cell anemia w splenic sequestration
- Acute sickle cell splenic sequestration crisis
- Sickle cell anemia acute crisis splenic sequestrat
- Sickle cell Hgb C disease w splenic sequestration
- Sickle cell-hemoglobin C disease with splenic sequestration
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 289.52
- splenic 289.52
- Spleen, splenic - see also condition
- sequestration syndrome 289.52
- Syndrome - see also Disease