2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 288.50
- Short description: Leukocytopenia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 288.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 288.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 288.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 288.50: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D72.819 Decreased white blood cell count, unspecified
- Leukopenia (decreased white blood cells in blood)
- Leukopenia not chemotherapy or radiation related
- Leukopenia, not chemotherapy or radiation related
- Decreased leukocytes, unspecified
- Decreased white blood cell count, unspecified
- Leukopenia NOS