2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 286.0
Congenital factor VIII disorder
- Short description: Cong factor viii diord.
- ICD-9-CM 286.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 286.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 286.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 286.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM D66 Hereditary factor VIII deficiency
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilic arthritis
- Hemophilic arthropathy
- Hereditary factor VIII deficiency disease
- factor VIII deficiency with vascular defect (286.4)
- Antihemophilic globulin [AHG] deficiency
- Factor VIII (functional) deficiency